Sunday, March 7, 2021

Intermittent Fasting

After many failed attempts of reducing weight, I decided to go with the recent trend of Intermittent Fasting (IF). Although fasting has existed culturally in our society for long; in recent time it has also become a part of life for staying physically fit. Today was my first day of IF and just finished my fasting window. Yesterday night I ate my dinner at 7:00 PM and didn't eat anything except water until 12:00 AM today (16 hours of fasting since last meal). The experience on the first day was good. And there was no any problem. Although there was some craving for hunger at 10:00 am in the morning i somehow managed it. I also did some yoga and meditation which might keep me motivated in this plan. I plan to continue this for next two months and see good results




No comments: