Monday, November 17, 2008

Early to bed................Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.

Oh shit again I forgot that today is Monday and today the class begins at 9:00 AM. Oh my god ! It’s already 8:45 and I’m still in bed. I’m in dilemma should I keep on cuddling in bed and miss my first class or...... No No No……..how can I miss Dr Onta’s class yar…….I should attend it at any cost because if I miss a class it will be very difficult for me to cover up. I’m talking about class………even missing few minutes of his lecture would be a great loss. I hurried to the cupboard, took out my pullover from hanger, put on my Versace jeans. These are the easy outfits. Then I went to the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeths.

Oh it’s already 9:00 by now Dr Onta must have entered the class and I don’t want to be scolded again for being late. What should I do now ? I can’t rely on "Kantipur Yatayat" because it takes more than thirty miutes to reach the college from here and even not sure whether it will come or not. Even if I walk it will take around 25 minutes at minimum. No No No......…these both are not the good options. I should go on bike………but how do I get the key from dad and what should I tell if he asked me where I was going. I can’t tell him I’m going to college to attend class because if I say so he will surely scold me for sleeping till 8:45 in the morning despite having class at 9:00 am. Oh no….one more lie again............I have to make one more cooked up story again………… “Dad, I have an urgen call from my friend and I have to go to meet him. I will come on noon for launch. I will take the bike please……..” That’s how I get the key. It makes me laugh because my friends tell lie when they have to run from college…but I’m telling lie even to go to college. It’s all due to my nasty habit of sleeping till late in the morning.

Thank’s god the lecture was not yet started when I entered the class at 9:15. Onta sir has just set up his laptop and LCD and was just about to begin the lecture.

I’m one among those stupid fellows who had read many times “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise” but never practiced. I can work till midnight in the night but getting early in the morning.........No way…………..Now the winter is coming and imagine how pleasant is it to cuddle in the bed till the rays of sun enter the room through the window…………
Oh ! it’s already 12:45 in the midnight and I’m still blogging. I have to go to bed otherwise again I will get up late tomorrow. But why should I worry........tomorrow is not Monday and still I have lots of work on the computer.

4 comments:

astha said...

Indeed, early to bed keeps sound body health but we do not follow in our daily life. Similary we just wake up at 8.30 am if our class starts at 9 am in the morning. So such habit of mine effects my higher education here in University for the whole 1 month and it directly hampers my grade. So friends lets do it practically.

Sweta said...

hehehe..felt funny..I am down with the same problem and its absurd bihai..You are lucky that your class starts at 9 mine is at 6:20..can u imagine waking up at 6 and then going to college.. hehe good job...

Basanta said...

Nothing is more beautiful than sleeping until very late in the morning:)

Anonymous said...

If you have really given priority to be appeared in the class timely, then you would have made the class definitely in time. Thanks.