Sunday, March 9, 2014

Positive vs Negative

Every morning I try to get up, there are two forces acting on me. One force (Positive) tries to pull me out of bed and another force that asks me to continue cuddling in bed. Every morning, these two forces fight among themselves for me. The result is usually the positive force wins but sometimes the negative force wins and keeps me in bed in the time when i should have been in track. This negative force got victory over my positive force today and the result.......I was cuddling in bed in the time when I should have been sweating in track.....and regretting latter on.

I think its a regular life event. In each and every step of life there are two forces acting at the same time the positive and negative. If the positive force become stronger you won and if the negative force become stronger you loss. In my opinion all the successful people in the world have made their positive forces strong through regular practice or other different means where as in the unsuccessful people the negative force have become more stronger than the positive force.

To gain victory over the negative force one needs cultivating environment, continuous positive thought, good life habits etc............Gaining victory over the negative force is not any easy task. Though its difficult it is possible and once you gain victory over the negative force you will fell as if you are on the top of world.

No comments: